These are 4 week intensive courses, with 20 English classes per week as well as a programme of sports, cultural and social activities, all through English.
Our main purpose is for the student to be exposed to the language and Irish culture as much as possible, and for the experience to be enjoyable and stimulating.
All Brook House staff are University graduates with the required qualifications for teaching English as a foreign language as well as having broad teaching experience. The average number of students per class is 12. We offer all levels from elementary to advanced. The students level is established on their first day with a placement test.
At the end of the programme the students have the option of taking the Trinity College London oral exam in the level the teachers consider most appropiate according to their language knowledge and ability. They receive a certificate before returning to Spain.
They will also receive the Colegio Los Sauces certificate at the end of their stay, if they have successfully completed the course.
- 8.45-9.00 Arrival at school
- 9.00-9.50 First class
- 9.59-10.40 Second class
- 10.40-11.00 Break
- 11.00-11.55 Third class
- 11.55-12.50 Fourth class
- 12.50-14.00 Lunch, free time
- 14.00-15.00 Activities
- 15.00-15.30 Assembly
- 15.30-16.30 Prepare Trinity exam, prepare projects
- 16.45- Return home
- 18.00- Dinner with family
- 21.00- Supper or snackThe school management and the Spanish tutors remain in close and continuous contact with students and Irish families to monitor their integration. Students usually spend Sundays and bank holidays with their Irish family.
Los Sauces organises the return trip to Dublin. The travel costs are paid two weeks before the flight date.
Estimated price: approximately €405.
Departure: 1st July
Return: 30th July